Alfredo Krieg's DBA blog - Oracle ACE: OEM 13c - Summer 2019 Announcements. You can manage ATP and more!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

OEM 13c - Summer 2019 Announcements. You can manage ATP and more!!


Here are some exciting announcements for OEM 13c.

First, keep in mind that you should upgrade your OEM 13c to the latest version (13.3PG). I discussed some new features of this version in a previous post (here!) .

Now to the good news.

1. Oracle Database 19c has been certified as a OEM Repository Database (OMR). This means that is time to upgrade your repository to a long term support release.
More info : EM 13.3C: Certification of 19c Database as an EM Repository Database and as a Managed Target (Doc ID 2541711.1)


2. Oracle EM 13.3.2 Bundle Patch (BP) is available. You must keep up with patching if you don't want to encounter issues down the road.
More info: Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Database Plugin 13.3.2.0 Bundle Patch Bug List (Doc ID 2554474.1)


3. The latest EM 13.3.2 BP 3 has support for Oracle Autonomous Database (ATP-D). So, if you are running ATP in dedicated mode and you want to use OEM to manage your DB, is time to patch!!


Thanks,
Alfredo

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At March 30, 2020 at 2:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
360Digitmg marketing analytics in hyderabad

 
At April 28, 2020 at 8:40 AM , Blogger renuka said...

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
360digitmg marketing analytics training in hyderabad

 
At August 24, 2020 at 1:49 AM , Blogger tejaswini said...

It is an obligation of gratitude to share information, continue the great work ... I sincerely enjoy researching your website. great asset ...data science malaysia

 
At September 5, 2020 at 1:50 AM , Blogger 360DigiTMG said...

This is a great post I saw thanks to sharing. I really want to hope that you will continue to share great posts in the future.
HRDF training

 
At September 12, 2020 at 5:47 AM , Blogger dataanalyticscourse said...

I think I have never watched such online diaries ever that has absolute things with all nuances which I need. So thoughtfully update this ever for us.
360DigiTMG data analytics training malaysia

 
At September 16, 2020 at 5:24 AM , Blogger 360DigiTMGMY said...


The blog and information is incredible and useful also
hrdf claimable

 
At October 14, 2020 at 12:45 AM , Blogger 360digitmg said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
data science training

 
At December 24, 2020 at 5:15 AM , Blogger maha said...

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

Digital Marketing Training in Chennai

Digital Marketing Course in Chennai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home